In the Order Execution window you will see Stop which is the third option as shown below:
A Stop Order allows you to buy or sell when the price of an asset reaches a specified value. This order type is mostly used as a risk management tool to protect profits and limit losses.
Below you will see two different Stop Order options as well as trigger conditions:
- Stop Market: a Market Order will be placed when the market reaches the Trigger Price
- Stop Limit: a Limit Order will be placed when the market reaches the Trigger Price
- Mark: Reflects the real-time spot price
- Index: Averaged price from reference exchanges
- Last: Last traded price on BBOD